I recently graduated from college with a degree in nursing. I have a good paying job as a nurse, but I have no money for a down payment. Can my parents help me buy a house by giving me my down payment?

You can get an FHA loan with 3% down. The money can be given to you as a gift by a relative. You need not have any of your own money in the purchase, but must qualify for the house payment based on your income.

Back to Blog ListBack to Blog List

Stay Up to Date with the Latest Mortgage News!