I have been living and working in the U.S. for two years and have a Social Security card, but I am not a U.S. citizen. Can I get a low down payment loan under these circumstances?

Yes, you can get an FHA loan which is insured by the Federal Government. FHA will allow you to get a loan with just three percent down as long as you qualify for the debt, even if you are not a U.S. citizen.

Back to Blog ListBack to Blog List

Stay Up to Date with the Latest Mortgage News!