Don’t lose sleep over your mortgage loan application. The professionals at Midland Mortgage, Corp., can help you get your loan! As you approach your mortgage loan application process, there are five concerns which shouldn't keep you awake at night:
1. Missing Documentation: The majority of missing documents can be replaced, from Federal tax forms and your I.D.s to employee pay stubs. You just have to write to the proper office to request that the document be reissued.
2. Hidden Fees: Mortgage applications are strictly regulated by the government and fees must all be disclosed to you under the Federal Truth-in-Lending laws which require that you be told about every charge and who benefits from it.
3. Time Frame: If you don't turn in your mortgage application right away, there is usually flexibility built into the loan process which means that a delay will not be insurmountable.
4. Employment Record: Gaps in your employment history can be explained by legitimate documentation.
5. Insufficient Savings Currently in Bank: Actually, all you need to have on hand is the required amount of your down payment.
All five of these concerns can be easily fixed, and you should not lose sleep over any of them!
For a great mortgage application experience, see the loan professionals at Midland Mortgage Corp. Call 803-765-1680 or toll-free 800.854.9484.